Classic Loop™ automotive floor mats are designed to provide a high quality and economical, custom fit mat in a material designed for durability.
The face of the Classic Loop mat is 100% polypropylene virgin yarn. The yarn color is added to the polypropylene, while it is in liquid state, before being spun into yarn. This creates a carpet that is inherently fade, stain and soil resistant. The number of yarn tufts in this low, dense loop mat construction is near the maximum possible, which yields a face weight of 22 ounces per square yard producing a dense carpet face. The density of this construction provides a level of wear resistance that allows us to warranty Classic Loop mats for a full two years.
- Premium polypropylene yarn construction
- Loop style carpet constructed to 20 oz per square yard
- Polypropylene yarn resists stains and soil
- Rugged loop construction resists crushing
- Multi-layer backing
- Polypropylene mesh gives the tufted yarn it's texture
- Heavy latex layer creates stiffness for mat shape
- Water-resistant layer to help block moisture
- Traction Bac high density synthetic rubber provides final layer of non-skin protection
8 carpet colors to match or compliment all automotive interiors.
Nylon cloth edge doesn't unravel
1,000+ trademark, personalized, and lifestyle embroidered logos available
Appliques permanently bonded with RF technology
Direct embroidery sewn through the carpet, face, and backing
All logos treated for soil and stains
2-year Lloyd mat limited warranty against defects in design, workmanship, and materials.
CLASSIC LOOP MATS SHOULD NOT BE PLACED OVER OTHER FLOOR MATS, THEY ARE DESIGNED TO BE A STAND-ALONE MAT ITEM. CLASSIC LOOP MATS ARE EQUIPPED WITH ANCHORING DEVICES TO KEEP THEM IN PLACE AND MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY IF USED OVER ANOTHER ACCESSORY FLOOR MAT.